I am completely borrowing/utilising this idea from thriftygal over on http://thepowerofthrift.com who does a bucket list for her travel destinations! I absolutely love this idea! We are heading to Florida later this year and here is all the wonderful/trashy things I would love to do!
- Go to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and the new waterpark Volcano Bay!
- Go on a glass bottomed kayak, looking at all the beautiful wildlife Florida has to offer
- Get over to NASA, have a good old mooch around and learn lots of new things about the Universe around us!
- Eat at IHOP- have been to one in Vegas, phwoar, I fell in love!
- Get a place named souvenir from Planet Hollywood- have glasses with Vegas, Edinburgh, London and Paris on so far, our little collectables!
- Go to Universal Studios Horror Nights, this is a true dream! Am a bit of a horror geek!
- If feasible on the timeline, go to Hollywood Studios
- Play crazy golf! In Vegas I found a groupon for KISS crazy golf, it was so much fun!
- Enjoy some American TV and find some amazing pizza!
- Get on an airboat ride- in the Everglades if at all possible to see Alligators
- See a real life Walmart
We are holidaying with my family so some of the most important to do’s, revolve around them!
- Spend some quality time with the folks
- Get quality time with my baby sister and her boyfriend
- Spend time with my step brother, who I hardly see anymore and lovely Netty, who has holidayed with my folks for as long as I can remember, she is fabulous!
- Enjoy all the new experiences with my hubby, I quite like the fella and making new memories is always amazing
- Have an unbelievably good time!
Not all of these memory making lists are in anyway cost effective, frugal or bargainous, but they are so worth the money I believe! Hubby has never been to Florida, but he loved Vegas and is excited to go back to America, I have been to Florida, but not since I was a child, so I am so looking forward to this too! I may do a post about how I am trying to make smart choices and have some sort of budget for this holiday!
Thanks for reading 🙂